Friday, August 21, 2009

Trading Post (brusque movements edition)


Chariot Resources (CHD.to) down 16.2% at $0.415. This means that Lukas Lundin doesn't have enough shares. This means he's taking a bath. This means I'm happy to be a spectator and not involved. As Baruch rightly said, "I made my fortune by selling too early". UPDATE: CHD.to now 46c and some real fun'n'games going on. I repeat; happy to have already made mine and to be a sideline observer.

Minera Andes (MAI.to) up 3.2% at $0.65 and fighting back from the worst of the week. The financing closed on time and overallotted at 75c and my Rob-O-Meter predicts a PR or two early next week. One for traders to grab a-hold of, perhaps.

Fronteer Development (FRG) up 12.3% at U$4.30...Whoosh! Wheeee! Ching! I love it when this happens. Big kudos to Gary Biiwii for the original headsup on this stock when it was down in the early $2s. I have no idea how he does that squiggly-line chart thing he does, but it seems to work. Proof right here.

Fortuna Silver (FVI.v) up 3.6% at $1.15 and strong, strong, strong. Don't buy cruddy silver miners, buy quality silver miners. This is a quality silver miner. DYODD, dude (cos I have).