Monday, May 24, 2010

Trading Post (daily education edition)


So today I found out that for every dollar some guy spends on a Google AdSense campaign, the publisher (e.g. me, cos I run AdSense here) gets 68c. That sounds like a fair deal, all told. I also found out that I should have bought that Bosch hammer drill and not the cheaper Chinese brand, even though the motor is a bigger wattage and the shop gave me a 12 month guarantee. Live'n'learn.

Fronteer Gold (FRG) up 5.3% at U$5.59 and coming back quite nicely. Volumes are low on this Victoria Day (24 May, a.k.a 24-pack day I'm led to believe) which is only to be expected.

Constitution Mining (CMIN.ob) down a penny at $0.63. It's worth even less.

Spot Copper up 6c at U$3.14, which is a pleasant little rally and should put the Canuck markets in a good mood for tomorrow.