Sunday, August 31, 2008

A new blog

Yeah, it's another Sunday afternoon navel-gaze. It won't become a habit, pretty promise.

As mentioned before, I've really appreciated the unexpected extra bonus of meetin', greetin' and exchanging mails with new people that have got in touch with me thanks to the blog. But after a while, one question that has often come up in conversation is "So what sort of music are you into, Otto?" and I kind of hum and hah and don't really know what to say, because the short answer of "a real range of sounds" doesn't really explain much.

So yesterday I decided to do something about it and started a simple little blog that you can go visit if you like. Here's the link to "Otto's Songs", and it's also also part of the links list on the right hand side of this screen. I've uploaded 10 tracks already, and they're kinda starting to show the eclectic range that gets heard Chez Otto. There will be plenty more to come, and the general plan is to add a track every two or three days.

The main idea is to create a little personal collection that's easily accessible, and if you don't visit it's no worries either way...I'll be there replaying the tracks though, that's for sure. I just thought that a few of you might be interested, so there you go. Have a nice Sunday.