Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trading Post (Van the Man edition)


Cardero (CDY) down 26.9% at U$0.87. I sold mine a few minutes ago. Nuff said. Time to move on. Nunca mas

Rusoro (RML.v) up 3.4% at $0.46. This is almost as disappointing at CDY. The company releases a stonkingly good scoping study from its third party advisors and the move is about a 1/5th of the deserved one. Very tempted to add a few here, but need a headcheck first. DYODD

Nadagold (NG) up 6.1% at U$3.84. To round out my personal trifecta of pain I covered my NG short for an 8% loss this morning. And I kid you not, as the trade went through I heard Van Morrison singing "oh my mama told me there'll be days like this" on the webradio. Uff...I just hope they don't play any Leonard Cohen later.

Fronteer (FRG) up 6.2% at $3.24, just to remind myself that I can pick 'em occasionally.