Saturday, August 7, 2010

Abide with me

Abiding In Bolivia's Duderino isn't posting so very often these days, but he's still posting and that's the best news. Today he offers up a nice pic, a link to a decent report on Bolivia and also some critique of the normal northern viewpoints on Bolivia you get to hear from all them there experts, which goes like this:

Ignorant gringo: OMG! Evo Morales is an Indian who wants to save Mother Earth, WE ARE SAVED!

Ignorant gringo two weeks later: Y
ou know what I just read. That in Bolivia, they have huge mines that pollute the water, rivers, and kill fish. Evo is such a hypocrytical asshole. He must just be a dirty demogagic commie. The New York Times was right!

Ignorant gringo later that day:
Gosh, politics is so stupid. I am just going to blog about my feelings and work on my compost pit.

Yes, yes and thrice yes. We love Duderino so click thru, read it all and have a nice day while you're at it.

ps: i liked 'demogagic', dude :-)