For example this, an interview done on The Gold Report dated March 17th and featuring an interview with "Mexico Mike" Kachanovsky. In it we get his pumps for the following companies amongst others:
- Paramount Gold and Silver (PZG.to) (PZG)
- Avino Silver Mines (ASM.v)
- Commerce Resources (CCE.v)
- Eastmain Resources (ER.to)
- Bandera Gold (BGL.v)
But then if you read the smallprint of the report you get to see this:
3) Mike Kachanovsky:............... I personally and/or my family are paid by the following companies: Paramount Gold and Silver, Avino Silver Mines, Commerce Resources, Eastmain Resources and Bandera Gold are all paid advertisers on a website that I own and manage.
All part of being a good corporate citizen and not getting labelled a disgrace to the mining community, isn't that right Mikey?