Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Job offer (no, not at IKN)

A friend of mine runs an independent fund and equities analysis house in the USA. He's looking to add people to his team and asked me if I'd run a short ad here on the blog, so here it is.

He's looking for an equities analyst into junior mining companies or junior oil & gas companies that operate in any part of the world. You'd have to thrash terms and conditions out with him, but from what I gather there is the opportunity for a full-time, part-time or pay-per-piece freelance job, whichever suits you and him more depending on individual circumstances. What I will say up front is that my friend is a cool guy to work for, with a good attitude to this crazy analysis game.

If you're interested in this opportunity, send me an informal mail that quickly covers who you are and why you're interested at the normal address (email link over there on the right of the blog). I'll forward any application to him and then I'm out the loop and you can fight it out amongst yourselves.

Rest assured that confidentiality is fully guaranteed at all times.