Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bagua: Meet one of the terrorists that had to be taught a lesson

This video comes from Peru TV last night. On the show 'Enemigos Intimos' seven year old Leidi Luz tells how she was shot through the chest by national police from a helicopter flying overhead on the day of the Bagua massacre.



The video is in Spanish, but even if you don't speak the language you need to watch it for the images of Leidi's bullet wounds. Here's a translation of what she says, and again you don't need to be fluent in Spanish to see the words below are spoken by a scared little seven year old girl who can't eloquently express what happened even after six weeks have passed:
"I was watching the helicopter....I saw it...I was scared...the bullet hit me here...when it came there was nothing...that's what it seemed like...there was nothing....it came like this....it hit me here.....there was a lot of blood....some of my blood was on a woman...a bit of my blood was on her....I'm scared that they fired...I don't want them to shoot at me...because I don't want to suffer....for my mother..."

OH..YOU MEAN THEY FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT GIRLS BEING SHOT AT FROM HELICOPTERS? OH HOW LAPSE OF YOUR MAINSTREAM MEDIA OUTLET. JUST AMAZING HOW THEY MISSED THAT STORY, ISN'T IT?

VIVA INVESTMENT GRADE. VIVA, VIVA, VIVA.




Update:
Thanks to Rendon over at Gran Combo Club (gracias che), here's the video with English subtitles: