Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trading Post (I kissed a girl I liked it edition)


Rio Alto (RIO.v) down 1.0% at $1.00 on low volumes. Having rushed up and got itself a one handle last week, RIO can't decide which way to go now. According to Gary Biiwii, the short-term persepective has the under at 90 and the over at 120, so I suppose on a risk/reward basis you're best long right now....if you believe them there charts, anyway.

Fortuna Silver (FVI.to) up 2.5% at $2.83 and still rockin' on nice volumes. The gift that just keeps on giving.

Petaquilla (PTQ.to) down 4.8% at $0.40 with the stubborn longs beginning to work out just how bad that fwd gold sales deal really was. Toldyaso.

Minera Andes (MAI.to) up a penny at 88c. I still haven't taken profits on the chunk bot at 75c. I still want to. Might even take this 88 if nothing else turns up soon. I'm giving myself til tomorrow, fwiw.