Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trading Post (total shock'n'awe edition)

I'm glad I sold the JAG yesterday (as witnessed here), because now I can buy them back. Currently printing $3.27 and I think that's good for a small, speculative daytrade. No farm betting.

The Merval is the headline-maker of the day for sure, but Cosan (CZZ) isn't that far behind in the jawdropping loss du jour department. Down a mere 34% today. Sugar just isn't sweet any more.

Southern Copper (PCU) is following its metal down. Copper is now under $1.90/lb and down 8.5%...wow! PCU back in the 10s, and FCX faring just as badly (if not worse).

There's my old fave irritant MELI down 10% at $14 and bits, too. I'll never but never get this stock right.

Those are just a few of many many sob stories today. Tell ya what...pick your own, write me six lines on it and I might even add your words to the post.

PS: Got JAG at $3.30...the 27 dried up.