Sunday, October 26, 2008

Notes From The Rabbit Hole is the best $26 you'll spend on financial knowledge this year

Biiwii Gary and I did a deal when he was setting up his new subscription service, 'Notes From The Rabbit Hole'. I get a free sub in return for a writing some NOBS reports for his clients*.

This could be the best deal I've done this year. I've just received NFTRH number 5 and it's just about the smartest commentary I've read on anything financial in 2008. An incisive practical roadmap and great advice about what's going on in the moneyworld and how to get through it. I always knew he was good, and on several occasions previously I tried to encourage/cajole/bully him into starting a newsletter service. Message to you, Gary: I was SOOOOO right...your newsletter absolutely and totally rocks.

Gary and I are friends, and so I have that extra reason to drive people to his new service. But I would really like you, dear IKN reader, to benefit from his newsletter the way I have done this morning, too. I got more insight from the nine pages he sent today than I normally get from wading through a month's worth of commentary and analysis from all the other things I read (and believe me I read a lot of stuff).

NFTRH is not an expensive thing, either. You pay U$26 for one month's worth of weekly newsletters (he even throws in some midweek update e-mails, too) and that's not an auto-renewable payment, either. That means you can try it out for one month and walk away very easily if need be.

There's a new star in the newsletter firmament, people. Invest $26 and you'll see what I mean. Here's the link to the relevant page, and I strongly urge you to go right now. By the way, I get no commission or anything for this recommendation; this post is from the heart, not the back pocket.

*I have to deliver one NOBS report per month for six months and also receive a very small amount of expense-covering cash