Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vena Resources (VEM.to) gets its rebound

Here's the five day chart of Vena Resources (VEM.to)........

..........and the pop from those bargain basement $0.11 and $0.12 numbers has finally happened. Now let me just take a wild guess and speculate here;
  • I speculate that there has been plenty of insider buying at these levels in the last few days.
  • I also speculate that a certain fund that wanted out of VEM.to and was dumping for all it was worth has finally reached the bottom of its barrel.
  • Finally, I'll speculate that the company will soon come out with some positive news for the market.
Just speculating, y'know...... musing my own funny little muses out loud. DYODD, dudettes & dudes, and remind yourself that Vena is a site sponsor.



Related Post
Vena Resources (VEM.to) hunkers down