Thursday, April 21, 2011

another day's mailbag

You guys keep me amused via my mailbox, and for that I thank you. Here's an example from "regular reader" this morning:

Just in case you are tempted to partake in a bit of self-flagellation on this Easter weekend, I recommend you listen to this instead.

http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour/guest-expert/2011/04/21/marin-katusa/americas-looming-energy-disaster

It should do the trick...
Thanks for that, RR (you know who you are).

Meanwhile, we note that Marin's dead horse energy play Ram Power (RPG.to) got flogged today:

Inquiring minds wonder if there two occurrences are related? And said minds also wonder if CBM Asia (TCF.v) got its own pumperooney from the morally bereft p&d scamster? Doubt that, cos it's just sooooo 2010, innit Marin?

UPDATE: Stunningly good feedback from reader TK:
I got a chuckle when I tried to open the Katusa link RR sent you in RealPlayer, and this message popped up (I’m not kidding!): “This clip cannot be played. It contains unexpected data and may be corrupt.”
 
Even RealPlayer has figured Katusa out…?