Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gold Resource Corp (GORO) in the Street Sweeper

This morning, a hit piece on Gold Resource Corp (GORO) appeared in Street Sweeper that along the way quotes your humble scribe. For the record I have just sent this two line mail to Janice Shell, co-author of the piece:

You did not ask for permission to quote me in your report and I did not give it to you.

I would like you to remove all links to my site and remove the quoted text immediately.

I have no wish at all to be involved with your shenanigans on Silver-With-A-Bit-Of-Gold Resource Corp (GORO), Street Sweeper, as BS is found on both sides of this stock and you're part of the problem, not part of the solution. You have until this time tomorrow, Janice.

Disclosure: No position in GORO at all. Not long, not short, not me, not family, not friends to the best of my knowledge.